“Tina, Do You Know I’m Nominated For Four Dove Awards?” Erica Campbell Gets Hollywood [Watch]

Erica Campbell

JLN Photography/WENN.com

What we love most about Tina and Erica Campbell is that they seem to have an unbreakable sisterly bond. Although it seems unlikely that they’ll ever allow business to completely ruin their relationship with one another, it does appear that Erica’s decision to release a solo project has placed a strain on their situation. And now that Tina has decided to put out her own solo album, it’s looking like the ladies will have to fight harder than ever to keep it all together.

In a clip of tonight’s episode exclusively obtained by MadameNoire, tension flares between the sisters after Tina asks Erica and Goo to sing background on a few songs from her upcoming album. Almost immediately, Erica and her hubby Warryn Campbell show signs of apprehension. According to Warryn, Erica is way too busy to sing background for Tina.

“I have a solo career and I’m a mother of three,” Erica tells Tina.

Of course, that’s completely understandable. Erica is a busy woman, but Tina quickly reminds her that she sang background for her on Help and it’s time to return the favor. Unfortunately, the clip doesn’t reveal whether or not Erica folds and decides to sing background for Tina or not. But I have a feeling that if she doesn’t, all hell will break loose.

I can understand both arguments, but if my sister came through for me when I needed her, I’d try my best to come through for her as well. Hopefully these ladies are able to work things out.

Check out the clip below and let us know your thoughts.

Follow Jazmine on Twitter @JazmineDenise