Meet The Black Men: Murad Ferguson

AABM Post Photos_Murad Ferguson

Occupation: Graphic Artist/Entrepreneur

Twitter: @CrookBladez

IG: @CrookBladez

Relationship Status: Single

Children: Three daughters

My definition of a man: One who protects, provides and leads. One who handles his responsibilities and gives his all. One who honors his word.

Good sex is… Euphoric and addictive.

The one thing I know to be true about women: They are beautiful when they allow themselves to be.

Three things every relationship should have are love, loyalty, and communication.

My job as a boyfriend/husband is to: To keep my woman happy at all times. To support her and protect her. Give her toe-curling orgasmic sex.

Any woman I’m involved with must: Be loyal and able to communicate about anything. A lady in the street a freak in the sheets. Adventurous and ambitious.

Sext/Text/Call? Call – talking is so much better but I dont mind texting or sexting.

I want my legacy to be… I want to positively affect the world somehow. I want to be known for being an entrepreneurial genius and a philanthropist