Meet The Black Men: Chase Smith

Meet The Black Men: Chase Smith

Ask A Black Man

Occupation: Comedian / Actor / Radio Personality

Twitter: @chase_comedian

IG: @chase_comedian

Relationship Status: Single

Children: 3

My definition of a man: Someone who provides, teaches, protects and create structure for himself, his family and his community.

Good sex is… the answer to all relationship problems and the cause of all relationship problems (lol). Good sex is something that can be both emotional and physical, based on the male/female expectations. In my my opinion, good sex creates kids, good compatibility creates relationships.

The one thing I know to be true about women: They are emotional creatures. They love hard and their truths are based on their expectations.

Three things every relationship should have are… Spontaneity, trust, and communication

My job as a boyfriend/husband is to be a provider, comforter, friend and be consistent; to understand and accept differences and put the woman first (or make her feel as if she’s first).

Any woman I’m involved with must be understanding, trustworthy and believe in me and my abilities to achieve in life.

Sext/Text/Call? I think my passive ways push me to be more text-based than anything. I’m working on it though.

I want my legacy to be… known as a “Man’s Man;” someone who’s kind, caring, compassionate and always looking to create positivity and growth. Someone who’s committed to greatness, not only in myself, but to inspire those around me.