It’s Not Monday, But Drake Might Be Our #ManCrush

Every now and then you come across a post on Instagram that makes you pause and ask, hold up, is that such and such? Last night, this was that post.

I don’t know if it was the beard, or the newly forming abs, or the low-riding Calvin Klein boxers cleverly revealing that nice “V,” but when I saw this shirtless image of Drake lifting weights reposted on my timeline I was like dayuuuum daddy. (Not that I regularly call men who aren’t my father daddy, but you know what I’m saying.)

Somewhere out there I know there’s a woman saying, Drake been fine, and for those of you who already knew that, kudos. I, on the other hand, never really looked twice at Aubrey ’til a fellow friend reposted this pic with the hilarious caption, “That moment when K. Michelle’s song, ‘Drake Would Love Me,’ finally resonates with you,” and I was at home in my bed like yaaaaaaaaas.

So, for any woman who needs a little eye candy in their lives this Thursday and doesn’t already follow the Canadian rapper on IG or know that “Drake been fine,” this is for you. Enjoy! We see you workin’ Drizzy!