Chris Brown And Tyson Beckford Make Amends Following Feud Over Karrueche Tran

After a weekend of threatening one another, Chris Brown and Tyson Beckford have decided to put their petty feud behind them.

As you may have heard, Beckford became the target of insults and threats hurled by the singer and his camp after he posted a photo of himself with Brown’s ex, Karrueche Tran. Things got so bad that the troubled star even dragged the mother of Beckford’s son, April Roomet, into the drama.

“I’m done [with] all of this Internet talking blood. Be in Vegas soon. Keep playing ima f—k ya baby momma and then whoop yo child like he mine,” Brown tweeted.
After catching wind of his comments, Roomet responded on Instagram.

“WHOA! CRAZE-EEE He Can’t Possibly Be Talking About Me & My Son. He Must Think Tyson Got Another Kid. #He GotThaWrongOne,” she commented beneath a photo shared by The Shade Room.
To which Brown responded:

“Shut up b-tch.”

By Tuesday, the singer came to his senses and apologized to fans and Beckford for his actions.

“I’m light skin! I’m always in my feelings!” he tweeted.

“No drama! People are really starting to make this sh-t an issue. I can be a real one say that I was wrong for even pressing an issue,” he continued. “I can be a man about it.”

“I want to truly apologize to @aprilroomet & her son Jordan. I was caught up in the moment & wasn’t thinking right.”

 

After learning of his apology, Beckford commended Brown for stepping up admitting that he was wrong.

“@chrisbrown Hey this means the world to me, thank you. If you ever wanna talk off line let’s do it. Never let others ruin a brotherhood.”

As for where Brown stands in his relationship with Tran, the aspiring actress insists that they’re still not together.

“I’m 100% single,” Tran told Real 92.3’s Big Boy this week.

As previously reported, the on-again, off-again couple broke up, seemingly for good, after Tran learned that he fathered a child outside of their relationship.

“When it hit TMZ, I was like ‘Oh!’ I called him. I cussed him out and I was like [wipes hands]. After the Rihanna thing, it’s been like a year or whatever. We’ve been trying to fix what was broken and that was just the icing on the cake. So I had to just completely pull away.”

Well, at least Tyson and Chris were able to mend this fence.

Follow Jazmine on Twitter @JazmineDenise