[Watch] Peter Thomas Is Sorry For Groping Woman In Club: “I’m Apologizing To My Wife”

Instagram

Instagram

Footage of Peter Thomas behaving inappropriately with a woman quickly went viral this morning. The very married reality star has since come forward to comment on the footage and slam cheating allegations. In case you missed it, the video shows Thomas standing very closely to a woman as he speaks into her ear, holds her neck and caresses her chest.

“There’s stuff all over the Instagram that makes me look like a big a– cheater,” said Thomas, whose eye appears to be swollen shut. “That’s not what it is. That’s a friend of mine in a club that I was talking to.”

He went on to apologize to his wife, Cynthia Bailey, and his two daughters.

“It looks crazy, I know it does. So I’m apologizing to my wife and my two beautiful daughters. Your daddy is not a cheater.”

It’s unfortunate that this happened. Hopefully, this situation looks more serious than it actually is. Bailey has yet to comment on the scandal.

Follow Jazmine on Twitter @JazmineDenise