Monyetta Shaw Speaks On Ne-Yo’s Latest Situationship With Crystal Renay


Sources: VH1, IG

Sources: VH1, IG



Although he’s still technically living with ex-fiancée, Monyetta Shaw, and their two children, there’s obviously a new lady in Ne-Yo’s life. For months, the singer has been sharing photos of himself with model Crystal Renay. While it’s evident that the two are romantically involved, Ne-Yo made it clear that she is not actually his girlfriend. During a recent interview with NecoleBitchie, Monyetta also addressed her ex’s newfound love interest.



“I really don’t think much of it right now,” she explained. “When it gets serious, that’s when I will dedicate the time to think about it because we have two little kids so it’s kind of not just us. So that person has to be amazing because they’re little kids and they’re so impressionable.


I can’t even think about [Crystal] right now. But when it gets to that point, we’ll cross that point. But I wish him the best.”



She also discussed still living with Ne-Yo.



“I think it kind of made it harder in the beginning. However, time heals all things. And he’s away more than he’s here. And he has a good heart and he’s a good person. Like I said, everyone has their vices, you know? But he’s a good dude overall and that’s how we’re able to be friends.


I like to say that we’re starting a movement. We’re not going to be the stereotypical ‘I hate my baby daddy. I hate my baby momma’ thing. You’re not going to see that. We’re going to start this movement that we can all get along and we can be classy about the situation and be a great example to our kids. That’s what it’s about at the end of the day.”



As for whether or not she thinks she will ever get back with Ne-Yo, Monyetta had this to say:



“I’ll always have that love for him. He’s a good guy. But at the place where he’s at and I’m at, it doesn’t make sense right now. Only God knows.


“You know, people grow apart. People change. Like I said, only time will tell. I think I will forever have a special, special place in my heart for him. I know that will never change. I’m open to the possibility of love, whatever that may look like. If God [will] send the right person to me. Now if God works with him and sends him back, that’s on God. And if not, I’m cool with that. Who knows? Right now I’m good and I wish him the best. It’s all love.”



Thoughts?


Follow Jazmine on Twitter @JazmineDenise