Karrueche Tran Catches Heat For Blue Ivy Hair Joke: ‘My Parents Never Comb My Hair’


Source: WENN

Source: WENN



During a recent “106 And Park” appearance, Karrueche Tran made a distasteful joke about Blue Ivy’s hair, which many took offense to. The joke came during a segment where the hosts highlighted the top six things Blue Ivy thought about at the MTV VMAs.



“I really did wake up like this because my parents never comb my hair,” Karrueche said.


“Sorry Blue! I love you!” she added.



In no time, the Bey Hive and Black Twitter began chiming in about the comment.






Karrueche eventually took to Twitter to defend herself and to confirm what most folks already assumed: the joke was included in the script by BET’s writers.




The clarification helped her case, but not much.




Do you think BET set Karrueche up for the okey doke or should she have skipped over the joke?