LeBron Sends Sweet Birthday Shout-out To Savannah: ‘Thank You For Being My Wife’


The James family are clearly in celebration mode. A few days ago, we told you that a very pregnant Savannah James celebrated the upcoming birth of their first daughter, Zhuri, with an enchanted garden themed baby shower. Now, the gang is celebrating Savannah’s birthday! Earlier today, Bronny took to Instagram with a very sweet birthday shout-out to his “queen.”


“Happy Bday to my Queen @mrs_savannahrj!! Even thoughI believe everyday is your bday. You’re gorgeous/glowing right know and period babe girl! For 2 reasons.


1. That baby girl doing the watoosie in your belly everyday. Lol.


2. You’re a flat-out STAR!!


Thank you for being my wife, the mother of my kids, but most of all my friend. Love you Vansky!!”


I absolutely love their love!