Make It Official: Looks Like Bow Wow And Erica Mena Tied The Knot Already




Bow Wow And Erica Mena Tied The Knot Already

Derrick Salters/WENN.com



When I first learned that Bow Wow and Erica Mena were engaged, I was shocked but also immediately assumed it was a publicity stunt. And if I’m being completely honest, I’m still not sure their love is real. But perhaps they’ve taken that next step anyway. Earlier today, on his Facebook page, the rapper and former host of “106 & Park,” posted an extensive message to his fiancĂ©, that seemed to suggest that the couple are already husband and wife.


See what he had to say below.





Bow Wow is known for playing games on social media, so only time will tell if this is true or not. But if it is, congratulations to this couple.


Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to settle a debt I owe.