How Did She Do? Adrienne Bailon Performs For The First Time In 6 Years On “The Real” [Watch]



Fox

Fox



Earlier this year, Adrienne Bailon revealed to her co-hosts on “The Real” that one of the reasons her music career was placed on pause was because she didn’t like the sound of her voice. The other reason was her fear of failure.


“One, I’m scared to fail,” she confessed. “So I’ve had this solo album that I’ve said is coming out for the last five years. I’m scared to fail. I don’t like the sound of my own voice, and that’s honest.”


In a recent episode of “The Real,” the 31-year-old bride-to-be pushed past her fears and performed Selena’s “I Could Fall In Love” in a touching tribute to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the slain singer’s death. Ironically, this was Adrienne’s first performance in six years.


“I haven’t performed in six years,” said Bailon.”My first song singing growing up was Selena. For me to get back to it singing a song like this means so much.”


Selena’s sister, Suzette Quintanilla, was present for the performance.


“Thank you so much for continuing her legacy, thinking about her, jamming to her still,” said Suzette.

Check out Adrienne’s full performance below. Thoughts?