Get It! Patti Labelle Kills DWTS Routine Dancing To 50 Cent’s “In Da Club”



Patti Labelle Kills DWTS Routine

Source: ABC



I can’t even lie, when I heard that Patti Labelle was going to be competing on “Dancing With The Stars,” I was on the fence about the caliber of her performance. Even though she’s been known to run across the stage and kick her shoes off; I thought her moves might be a little…stiff. Her signature wing flap has always been pretty staccato.


But I might have to stand corrected.


Last night was my jam Monday on DWTS and Mama Patti’s jam, at 70-years-young, is 50 Cent’s “In Da Club.”


So she did a smoove two step, shuffle, shake something to that song. Mama even gave you a little boob action in the process.


What I find particularly remarkable about the performance is that she was dancing through some intense knee pain.


Check out the performance below.