Ludacris Says Quickie Wedding Had Nothing To Do With Paternity Dispute: “I Got Married For All The Right Reasons”



WENN

WENN



Earlier this month, we told you that Christopher “Ludacris” Bridges may be heading back to court. In case you missed our previous report, it’s being alleged that the Furious 7 actor failed to reveal that his new wife Eudoxie Agnan is with child–so his daughter’s mother Tamika Fuller believes that this entitles her to a new case. Bridges recently interviewed with Sway Calloway and opened up quite a bit about this whole custodial fiasco.


“This is a person I went to high school with,” Bridges said of Fuller, who according to some reports, believes that he quickly married Eudoxie over the holidays gain leverage in their custodial feud. Luda, however, claims that this definitely is not the case.


“I got married for all the right reasons,” he said. “Because this is my best friend. Because we wanted to make the union with God. It has absolutely nothing to do with a child custody case, period.”



He also addressed other reports that are circulating surrounding the case and his relationship with Fuller.


“Every one listens to what one source says, whether it’s the truth or not. And then everybody basically says what that particular source is claiming and it’s all entertainment in the end.”


Interestingly, this isn’t the first time Bridges has found himself in the midst of a paternity dispute. However, in the other case, the rapper says that he never even met the woman who was coming after him.


“There’s a person that lives in Chicago and just went into someone’s office and said, ‘Ludacris, Chris Bridges is my child’s father.’ And they sent a letter to me basically saying that I had to take a paternity test. I had to go through the motions of getting a lawyer and all of these different things for a person that I came to find out that I never even met in my entire life.”


Sheesh, talk about drama.


Follow Jazmine on Twitter @JazmineDenise